Wednesday, April 24, 2013

12 Days of Harper: Seven Things I Like About You

This is a series celebrating my babe's first year of life. One day for every month of her life leading up to her first birthday. If you've missed any of the fun, you can catch up on the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth months and then come on back here for the rest.

Sitting up.  Something we used to take for granted until we saw how unbelievably hard it is to learn.  So many muscles and so much balance involved.  I never thought I would be so proud of someone just sitting there. Month 7 also marked the introduction of Mum Mums into Harper's diet.  I think they became some sort of security blanket for her. To this day, she gets so excited when she sees the package.  She also helped in her first McBrayer Baking Day.  I use the term help loosely...





Sorry if that was cuteness overload.  She pretty much doesn't take a bad picture, in my (biased, but right) opinion.

Catch you on the flip side,
Abigail



No comments:

Post a Comment