Friday, December 28, 2012

Thanks for distracting me!

I hope your Christmas was as perfect as ours was. Friends, family, food, laughing, parties, tacky sweaters, gifts, movies, advent and a little bit of cold weather to top it off! I think Harpers's first Christmas was a success.
As I write, we are in the car on the way home. What would normally be a 4 hour trip has turned into a 6 hour trip, and counting. TRAFFIC. This is definitely not the most pleasant thing I've ever done. But we're all trying really hard to have good attitudes. Even Harper, who is very hungry and has a FULL diaper, is staying pretty calm. Thank you Lord.
To take my mind off of my current situation, I thought I'd make a list of things that would be worse than this.

5. Running. The biggest running goal I've ever had was a 5k. I did it. Now I'm done.

4. Cleaning up hazardous waste. I've never done it, but I'm sure it would be worse.

3. Driving the car. Standard transmission, y'all. Jake should get a massage for all the work he's doing.

2. Eating blueberries. Yuck!

1. Cheering for Alabama. Nothing worse than that! Geaux Tigers!!

Happy New Year!
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment