Wednesday, January 7, 2015

12 Days of Cyrus: Cloud Nine

This is a chronicle of my baby boy's first year of life. One post for every month. Missed some of the fun? Have an extra 15 minutes? Catch up here if you want:  firstsecondthirdfourthfifthsixth and seventh, and eighth months.

It was a big month for our little guy. Cy attended his first, of what I'm sure will be many, LSU game. He handled like the fan that he is. As loud as it was, he just laughed when the crowd would go crazy or the band would play. Of course, nothing brought more joy to his father than to see this display of Tiger pride. Cy also started really crawling! I mean, watch your ankles because he'll ram you. And I remembered again how much I love this stage because your baby stops needing to be constantly held. And I remembered how much I loathe this stage because your baby stops need to be constantly held.







The most handsome little Tiger fan, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment