Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12 Days of Cyrus: ...One More Time

Perhaps you recall, or maybe not, that I did a series a while ago documenting my girl Harper's first year of life. I so enjoyed reliving that year through the posts that I thought I would do it again with my sonny boy.  So to recap, I'm going to post for every month of Cy's life. Please keep all hands and feet inside the car as we take a ride down memory lane.

Cyrus Andrew, like his sister, decided he'd had enough of the womb before his due date. He made his appearance just days after his dad came home from a trip and a week and half before we expected. The best way I can describe the first month is frozen. Now before you start singing, "Let it Go," in your head, I mean that it was a month of snow days! We spent the first two weeks cuddled in front of the fireplace to keep warm.  I didn't hate it. This is what it looked like.








I know I'm biased, but he was just the most delicious little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment